- futurepath MindCoaching is the trading name of Future Path Ltd and commenced business on 1 April 2014. Murray Carter is the Director and MindCoach.
- In 2004, Murray completed 135 hours of classroom training with Alpha Hypnosis Training in Auckland. Subjects included: Hypnotherapy, Advanced Hypnotherapy, Essential Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Since 2014 Murray has attended ongoing training programs and regular supervision. In 2017 he was a Guest Presenter at the NZ Hypnotherapy Federation National Conference.
- For more information, check out Murray’s profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/murraycartermindcoach/
Think of a builder. He turns up at your home in his big ute and welded on the tray is a very solid metal tool box. Once he has figured out what you want done, he unlocks the tool box and takes out the right tools to get the job done. And it’s exactly the same with me…
Having tools that aid you in reaching your goals isn’t crazy. If you have found yourself at a place in your life where you want to step up, be it personal or in your career, you may want to try something new – let me introduce you to one of my tools … hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis is extreme physical relaxation coupled with an elevated state of mental awareness. While hypnosis may appear to look like sleep, it’s actually meditation with a goal. From this state of deep calm, you are able to go deeper into the recesses of your mind where 90% of what’s needed to give up or build a new habit lives: your subconscious. Clients primarily come to me for three reasons:
- They are in sales or are business owners or Managers and they want breakthroughs in confidence, self-esteem, fears and anxiety, procrastination, success and call reluctance etc.
- They suffer from IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) and are seeking stress relief to support their dietary regime. [For me, it’s personal as one of my daughters has been diagnosed with IBS].
- They are clients of ACC. We are a registered provider of hypnotherapy services to ACC. A referral to us would come via your Doctor or ACC Case Manager.
I also work with clients who have a wide range of issues such as smoking, weight, fear of flying and a whole lot more… In addition to cash and bank transfer, we accept most credit/debit cards and can also arrange (no interest/no fees) payment plans, payable over 10 weeks.
For more information I’m only a phone call away… 029 200 7821.